Monitoring of your tunnels and underground works
Cementys offers its expertise for tunnels monitoring and underground works. Before, during and after the tunnel boring machine work.
- Mitigation of geotechnical risk.
- Detection of geological anomalies.
- Geotechnical model reverse analysis.
- Support structural integrity monitoring.
- Track geometry monitoring near works.
- Settlement and slope measurement of the neighbors.
- Vulnerability diagnosis of existing buildings.
- Long-term monitoring of the integrity of the structure.
- Autonomous and communicating robotic total station : DeltaLOG.
- Electroniveles : TiltLOG.
- Hydraulic tassometers : TassoLOG.
- Automatic Inclinometric Chains : IPILOG.
- Network and cavity detection by tri-frequency georadar.
- Settlement monitoring by INSARLOG satellite interferometry..
- Track geometry measurement according to IN2640 with Amberg trolley.
Fiber Optic Sensors : SensoLux and MicroLux.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys provides monitoring solutions with :
- Our internal capacity to install auscultation devices (drilling, access at height, underground work).
- Our data management unit with on-call duty and alerts 24/24.
- Our stock of sensors and auscultation devices.
- Our expertise in railway auscultation.
- Our ability to interpret measurement and determine the associated criticality.
- Our ability to adapt measurement tools to site constraints.
- Our THMinsight GIS visualization platform.
- Our close collaboration with the company SensOptix to bring you a personalized solution.