Instrumentation and monitoring of structural aging
Cementys engineers offer you personalized auscultation solutions to perform instrumentation and monitoring of structural aging.
Our sensors and our expertise ensure the integrity of your infrastructures, extend their lifespan and anticipate risks.
Whatever your specific needs, Cementys supports you on your main challenges :
- Extension of the lifespan of your infrastructure (aging of structures).
- Monitoring of structural integrity following an external event (shock, earthquake, landslide, etc.).
- Optimization of maintenance costs based on knowledge of real elements.
- Management of structural risk and anticipation for future operations.
Our solutions to guarantee integrity are personalized and adaptable according to your expectations :
- Sensor technologies suitable for long-term measurements (vibrating wire and optical fiber).
- Use of environmental sensors (CorroVolta corrosion sensors, HydraCAP humidity sensors, etc.).
- Qualified sensors for sensitive works (Nuclear, Hydraulic, Maritime, ...).
- Long-term interpretation with statistical models such as HST or learning models.
- Our ability to adapt or design a tailor-made sensor for a particular infrastructure.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your instrumentation and monitoring projects using :
- Our experience feedback in France and abroad on a diversified infrastructure park.
- Our GIS data visualization platform: THMInsight.
- The multidisciplinary expertise of our engineers (metrology, electronics, civil engineering, geotechnics, data management, etc.).
- Our ability to intervene in difficult and restrictive environments (offshore, underground, work at height, nuclear and military, etc.).
- Our close collaboration with the company SensOptix to bring you a personalized solution and guarantee the integrity of your structures.