Monitoring GNL Infrastructures, Oil and Gas
Cementys has always been involved in the energy sector by offering a wide range of robust fiber optic sensors and vibrating-wire sensors allowing you to monitor the integrity of your Oil and Gas installations in real time over the long term.
We are already active in the mining sector, the Natural Liquid Gas (LNG) sector, the offshore sector and the offshore sector. The critical size of the infrastructures, the intervention standards as well as the criticality of the measures allow Cementys to position itself as the main interlocutor for monitoring projects of your Oil and Gas infrastructures.
At Cementys, each project meets a specific need. We are therefore committed to responding specifically to each project based on our experience in the energy sector and our wide range of fiber optic measurement technologies.
The different fields linked to the Oil and Gas sector offer a wide range of different environments: whether thermally, like the cryogenic environment for LNG, or in terms of pressure, like in the Offshore field.
Whatever the measurement environment, Cementys supports you on your main challenges :
- Leak and intrusion detection along the entire length of a pipeline.
- Measurement of deformation and structural integrity (pipe, tank).
- Integrity check on risers and submarine cables Flow measurement and detection of "plugs" within a production.
- Surveillance of platforms (Offshore).
- Continuous monitoring of boreholes (pressure, constraints, temperature, flow), (observation and production).
The oil and gas sector identifies fiber optic measurement as the perfect candidate for monitoring critical structures. Our solutions are implemented on a wide range of projects ranging from leak detection along pipelines, through temperature and pressure monitoring in tanks, detection of hot spots in electrical networks up to monitoring of parameters production wells :
- Deformation sensors and clamppour riser fatigue monitoring: SmartRiser.
- Fiber optic sensors for temperature and pressure adaptable to each environment depending on the project.
- Fiber optic sensors: extensometers and accelerometers fully adjustable to match your needs in terms of value range and precision.
- Distributed temperature measurement by optical fiber (Raman measurement) for leak detection and geolocation.
- Distributed deformation measurement by optical fiber (Brillouin measurement.
- Acoustic distributed measurement by optical fiber (Rayleight) for flow analysis, phase separation and vibration analysis.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your critical infrastructure monitoring projects using :
- Our ATEX, Cyrogenic (LNG) technologies, specifiable and adaptable for any environment: high / low temperature, high pressure, "difficult" environment.
- Our expertise in fiber optic sensors and measurement technologies.
- Our Expertise and Engineering in Offshore and Onshore : Our teams are qualified and trained to intervene on projects related to the Oil and Gas sector: Offshore, Onshore, Atex environment, etc.
- Our document management and quality control : certification, environmental tests, etc.
- Our expérience in monitoring LNG d'infrastructures.
- Our close collaboration with the company Sensoptix to bring you personalized solutions.