We are pleased to collaborate with Salini Impregilo – NGE consortium on the construction of the new line 16 of Grand Paris Express Project.
The monitoring job of Line 16 Work Package 2 deals with the Tunnel portion between the connection structure at the Aulnay operation center and the Bel-Air in Chelles (Seine-Saint-Denis), that will be commissioned by 2024.
The construction of an 11.1 km tunnel and four rail stations – Aulnay, Sevran-Beaudottes, Sevran-Livry, Clichy-Montfermeil will be monitored in real-time through our latest technologies (DeltaLOG robotized total stations, Vibrating Wire Sensors, LoraLOG data loggers, Fiber Optic Sensors, InSAR and GNSS remote sensing, THMInsight real-time database)
Monitoring tasks are numerous :
- Existing Building subsidence monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during construction works
- Existing Building subsidence in the geotechnical influence area during tunneling (TBM)
- Railroad geometry monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during tunneling
- Existing underground Network monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during tunneling
- Geotechnical Monitoring with our GEOTYS subsidiary (In place Inclinometers, Extensometers, Piezometers)
- Data Visualization and Interpretation though our THM-Insight database with 24/7 alarm systems (data managers in France and Vietnam)
Combined with other Grand Paris Express & EOLE projects, Cementys will monitor 11 TBM (13 drives) and the construction of more than 40 railway stations or ventilation shafts around Paris in the next couple of years.