Monitoring of your nuclear and military infrastructure
Accredited Confidential Defense, Cementys engineers provide reliable measurement solutions allowing the expertise, monitoring, surveillance and operational maintenance of nuclear and military infrastructures.
- Traceability and quality control during the construction phase, for your sensitive works or those under strong political / public pressure.
- Optimization of maintenance during the lifetime of the structure, allowing to know as well as possible the real state of its heritage.
- Long-term monitoring of critical infrastructure, monitoring the annual cycling and the evolution of its sensitive structures.
- Monitoring of nuclear structures (integrity control), in an environment where chance has no place, instrumentation and monitoring of structures are a necessity.
- Real-time monitoring of the state of health of critical infrastructures, our instrumentation and secure data transmission to our THM Insight server allow us to follow the evolution of your structures in real time.
- Management by risk analysis from visual inspections, use of coding of disorders and possibility of giving a score according to the SIMEO / OXAND guide.
- Non-destructive examination of aging materials and structures, to research different pathologies of concrete, reinforcements, metallic structures, wood or stone…
- Soil inspections (georadar), underwater (ROV), aerial (Drone) and monitoring of groundwater (pipelines, etc.).
- Our GeoGED data management platform.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your nuclear and military infrastructure surveillance projects using :
- Our confidentiality policy complies with military and nuclear requirements (company and authorized personnel Confidential Defense and use of @ cidCryptofiler).
- Our Quality Management according to ISO9001 standard.
- Our double Expertise in Civil Engineering and Nuclear Engineering.
- Our optimization of the costs of digital studies and analyzes by instrumentation.
- Inspections in sensitive environments with experienced personnel.
- Our close collaboration with the company SensOptix to provide personalized solutions to your needs.