Monitoring and instrumentation of Historical Monuments
Cementys offers monitoring of Historical Monuments. Reliable and personalized solutions to the projects needs.
- Combined instrumentation of several types of sensors (inclinometers, tassometers, crackmeters, convergencometers, automatic pendulums, DeltaLOG, ...) to understand the entire behavior of the building.
- Data visualization in real time on our THMInsight platform.
- Mail / SMS alert systems.
- Definition of custom thresholds by BET / ACMH.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you in your projects for monitoring historic monuments using :
- Our combination of several qualified metrology sensor technologies (analog, digital, optical fiber).
- Our multidisciplinary team (mechanics of solids and materials, civil engineering, optician, etc.).
- Our capacity for non-intrusive integration of an auscultation system into the aesthetics of a historic monument.
- Our experience in monitoring historical monuments.
- Our close collaboration with the company SensOptix to provide personalized solutions to your needs.
They trust us
Church of the Great Carmelites in Marseille
Jesuit Chapel in Aix-en-Provence
Saint-Martin church in Cormeilles-en-Parisis
Saint-Jacques church in Moutier les Mauxfaits
Church of Chécy
Church of Théméricourt