Monitoring, soundings, reconnaissance and geotechnical investigations
Cementys engineers offer you geotechnical monitoring solutions customized to your needs.
Our experts are at the service of Project Owners, Project Owners and Construction Companies wishing to investigate the land, before, during or after a construction project.
Whatever your specific needs, Cementys supports you on your main challenges :
- Management of geotechnical and hydrological issues during the different phases of a construction project.
- Specify the nature and structure of the subsoil.
- Identify hazards related to local geology and hydrogeology.
- Insitu measure the geotechnical and hydrogeological characteristics of the land crossed for the study of the foundations.
- Measure the dimensioning of structures (provisional and final) or ground reinforcements.
- Appreciate the conditions for reuse of materials in the definition of earth movements (excavation and backfilling).
Our solutions are personalized and adaptable according to your expectations :
- Geotechnical survey for G1, G2, G3 or G5 missions.
- Core or destructive surveys with recording of parameters.
- Pressuremeter soundings (pressuremeter tests).
- Penetrometric soundings (static and dynamic).
- Shovel and auger surveys.
- Water and permeability tests
- Materials analysis.
- Pilot hole and network detection.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your geotechnical monitoring projects using :
- Our expertise in geology and geotechnics.
- Our field expertise to choose the best drilling and sounding techniques.
- Our recent drilling machines (<2000h) with high-end measuring and control equipment.
- Our expertise in network risk management (AIPR designer, DICT, markings / staking).
- The responsiveness of our administrative service (administrative and accounting files and documents, obtaining authorizations, municipal decrees).
- Quality management with traceability over the entire service.
- Our close collaboration with the company Geotys to bring you a personalized solution.