Environmental monitoring of noise and vibrations
Noise and vibrations are now a major environmental and health issue. They constitute a pollution that we must recognize and treat.
The construction or transformation of a new or existing land transport infrastructure is inevitably accompanied by environmental pollution (noise, vibrations, air pollution).
Cementys’ Environment department is involved in the fight against this pollution.
Cementys carries out continuous monitoring of the noise and vibrations of your various projects by providing continuous monitoring and real-time alerts on threshold violations.
The Cementys environmental monitoring service is aimed at players in industry, cities, transport, construction and even the leisure sector.
- Acoustic monitoring with automatic and autonomous sound level meter according to NRE.
- Creation of a noise report according to NRE.
- Neighborhood noise.
- Vibration monitoring with autonomous and communicating vibrometers as well as calculation of the impact on neighbors
- Vibration diagnosis of an installation.
- Hydro-geological monitoring: piezometry, water pollution.
- Monitoring of air pollution (dust, Nox, Cov).
- Monitoring of meteorological parameters (meteorological stations).
- Calculation and optimization of solutions.
- Measurement by our acoustic sensors.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your environmental monitoring projects using :
- Our equipment park made available to your projects.
- Our responsiveness.
- Our experience of managing neighbors and municipalities.
- Our sound and vibration propagation simulation and calculation tools.
- Our close collaboration with the company Sensoptix, specialist in fiber optic technology.