Monitoring during the work phases
Cementys engineers offer you personalized auscultation solutions adapted to your needs during your work phases.
Discover our sensors and real-time monitoring solutions for the data collected on construction sites or on neighboring buildings.
Whatever your specific needs, Cementys supports you on your main challenges :
- Detection of geological anomalies
- Retro-analysis on geotechnical model.
- Mitigation of geotechnical risk.
- Monitoring of structural integrity of the support.
- Track geometry monitoring near works.
- Settlement measurement and sloping of neighbors
- Vulnerability diagnosis of existing buildings.
- Vibration and acoustic monitoring.
- Environmental monitoring of the site.
Our solutions are personalized and adaptable according to your expectations :
- Autonomous and communicating robotic total station : DeltaLOG.
- Inclinometric sensors : TiltLOG.
- Hydraulic tassometers : TassoLOG.
- Automatic inclinometric chains : IpiLOG.
- Network and cavity detection by three-frequency ground penetrating radar.
- Settlement monitoring by satellite interferometry: InsarLOG.
- Track geometry measurement according to IN2640 with Amberg carriage.
- Fiber optic sensors : SensoLUX and MicroLUX.
OUR ADDED VALUE
Cementys supports you on your site surveillance projects using :
- Our GIS visualization platform : THMInsight.
- Our internal capacity to install auscultation devices (drilling, access at height, underground work).
- Our data-management unit with on-call duty and alerts 24 / 24h.
- Our stock of sensors and auscultation devices.
- Our expertise in railway auscultation.
- Our ability to interpret measurements and determine the associated criticality
- Our ability to adapt measurement tools to site constraints.
- Our close collaboration with the company SensOptix to bring you a personalized solution.