The best reliability / cost ratio for your instrumentation project.
A cheap but malfunctioning industrial sensor is always too expensive!
98% of the sensors that were set up by Cementys in 2008 are still operating.
The technical expertise of CEMENTYS ® engineers ensures the best reliability / cost ratio for your instrumentation project. Our expertise allows you to opt for the best sensor technology (electronic, wireless, vibrating wire, optical fiber) according to your specifications and to the structure of the environment. The reliability of your measurements will depend, for the most part, on the selected technology and the installation of sensors.
DURING THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE, CEMENTYS WILL OFFER YOU APPROPRIATE INSTRUMENTATION:
- Monitoring of fresh concrete
- Installation optimization
- Management of ageing risk.
According to our clients specifications, Cementys provides traditional or innovative instrumentation systems (sensors, wiring, dataloggers) and offers installation, commissioning and maintenance of those monitoring systems.
Our team also offers consulting services and expert assessment to guarantee an appropriate selection and positioning of the sensors.
Understanding the implementation and the maintenance means ensuring high quality and useful measurements.
CEMENTYS CAN PROVIDE A COMPLETE AND INTREGRATED SERVICE.
This service enables a significant return on investment by offering a high added value measurement for critical infrastructure:
Cementys also provides engineering measurement and traceability for existing complex structures through various services such as:
- Sensor data interpretation
- Expertise on concrete structure behaviour
- Safety and transparency in the nuclear industry
- Long run monitoring of nuclear structures
- Simulation, instrumentation and monitoring of nuclear waste container
- Close monitoring of a bridge
- Mandatory monitoring and inspection of dams and penstocks
- Tunnel and underground gallery monitoring
- Docks and locks monitoring
- Vibratory analysis on wind turbine masts and pylons
- Monitoring of load tests on structures