Monitoring of Water and Power Utility Networks
Cementys engineers provide the best technologies improved in fiber optic sensor to monitoring the Water and Power Utility Networks.
- Hotspot Intrusion and Leak Detection
- Ageing Management of Networks and Infrastructures
- Dynamic Line Rating of Power Lines
- Smart Grid (Water, Gaz, Electricity)
- Real-Time Optical Fiber Monitoring of Powerlines
- Leak Detection and Localization on water Pipelines through distributed optical sensing
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) of Aged Infrastructures
- Ground and Foundation Geophysical Measurements
OUR ADDED VALUE
- Our Quality Management System
- Our Innovative approach to reduce maintenance costs
- Our Expertise in both Civil and Geotechnical Engineering
- Collaboration between NDT practitioners and Monitoring experts
Keep an eye safely on your infrastructure!
Thanks to its unique know-how in instrumentation, by distributed fiber-optic sensing, Cementys offers to infrastructures managers a reliable and economic solution for real-time monitoring of anomalies in water and power networks (but also in gas, oil and stream networks).
The detection and localization of failures are immediate with the spatial resolution of 1m over several tens of kilometers of networks (vibration detection, breaks-ins, leaks, hot spots, cave-ins, excessive deformation).
DISTRIBUTED TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT (RAMAN)
Detection and measurement of hot-spots on the underground or overhead lines (Hot Spot Detection and Localization). ignes enterrées ou aériennes (Hot Spot Detection and Localization).
The Integrity Monitoring of power lines during peak power (Dynamic Cable Rating).
Temperature measurement every meter along several tens of kilometers with our interrogator SensoLoggerT®.
DISTRIBUTED STRAIN MEASUREMENT (BRILLOUIN) AND DISTRIBUTED ACOUSTIC SENSING (RAYLEIGH)
Mechanical integrity Control of an overhead line (formation of frost, impacts).
Detection and localization of intrusions and site excavation in real-time.
Geo-detection of steal of cables.
Measure of axial deformations and acoustic vibrations surrounding every meter along several tens of kilometers with our interrogators SensoLoggerM and SensoLoggerA
POINTS MEASUREMENTS BY OPTICAL FIBER SENSORS (WITH BRAGG GRATINGS) IN ELECTROMAGNETIC AND EXPLOSIVE ENVIRONMENTS
Cementys provides accelerometers, thermometers and Fiber Optic, Optical Gauge, allowing you to monitor your turbo-generators, machines and transformers safely. These measures by optical fiber can be easily interfaced with your platform of control and monitoring (SCADA) to optimize your conditional maintenance of your electrical infrastructure.