New Monitoring project : Grand Paris Express Line 16 Work Package 2Susie
The monitoring job of Line 16 Work Package 2 deals with the Tunnel portion between the connection structure at the Aulnay operation center and the Bel-Air in Chelles (Seine Saint Denis), that will be commissioned by 2024.
The construction of a 11.1 km tunnel and four railstations – Aulnay, Sevran-Beaudottes, Sevran-Livry, Clichy-Montfermeil will be monitored in real time through our latest technologies (DeltaLOG robotized total stations, Vibrating Wire Sensors, LoraLOG data loggers, Fiber Optic Sensors, InSAR and GNSS remote sensing, THMInsight real time database)
Monitoring tasks are numerous :
- Existing Building subsidience monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during construction works
- Existing Building subsidience in the geotechnical influence area during tunelling (TBM)
- Railroad geometry monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during tunneling
- Existing underground Network monitoring in the geotechnical influence area during tunneling
- Geotechnical Monitoring with the our GEOTYS subsidiary (In place Inclinometers, Extensometers, Piezometers)
- Data Visualization and Interpretation though our THM-Insight database with 24/7 alarm systems (data managers in France and Vietnam)
Combined with other Grand Paris Express & EOLE projects, Cementys will monitor 11 TBM (13 drives) and the construction of more than 40 railway stations or ventilation shafts around Paris in the next couple of years.